Practitioner Certification Training (Amsterdam)
The Practitioner Training is recommended for . . .
At the training, you will . . .
- Learn the rules of Holacracy and apply them hands-on in a simulated company. You’ll facilitate meetings and improve the company by processing "tensions" Holacracy-style — expect to learn by playing!
- Get hands-on coaching and feedback from Holacracy experts as well as peers.
The training will help you to. . .
- Learn the rules of Holacracy so that you can work effectively in a distributed-authority organization.
- Get “unstuck”: Use challenging issues to generate clear responsibilities, projects, and actions.
- Make decisions without seeking consensus, even when authority is unclear.
- Facilitate meetings with neutrality and respect, even as a beginner.
- Build your facility with resources such as the Holacracy Constitution and GlassFrog.
- Pass the Holacracy Practitioner exam.
Not sure yet? Check out these resources to learn more:
Discounted registrations for this event are non-refundable. Regular price registrations are refundable less a 10% fee until 45 days before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however substitutions are welcomed.
A limited number of discounted rooms are available at the Sofitel up to 30 days in advance of the event.
Reservation details will be provided to those who register, as well as alternative lodging options.
Unfortunately, our event in Amsterdam is sold out. Please check back with our events page soon; we'll be opening a new event in Amsterdam in early 2016.
Copyright © 2016 HolacracyOne, LLC — All Rights Reserved • Holacracy is a registered trademark of HolacracyOne, LLC